lux teasers


 




TEASERS!!!!!<3



What?"
"I checked out your blog."

Oh. Dear. Baby. Jesus. How did he find it? Wait. More importantly was the fact that he had found it. Was my blog now googleable? That was awesome sauce with an extra heaping of sauce. "Stalking me again, I see. Do I need to get a
restraining order?"
"In your dreams, kitten." He smirked. "Oh wait, I'm already starring in those, too aren't I?


***


 Run. The voice came in my head. Run now, Kat. Don’t look back.
 Run! I threw the car door open and stumbled out."
***





"Hello," he said again, placing one hand on the doorframe as he leaned forward. "Are you capable of speaking?"


I sucked in a sharp breath and took a step back. A wave of embarrassment heated me face.


The boy lifted his arm, brushing back a wavy lock of hair on his forehead. He glanced over his shoulder, then back to me. "Going once..."


By the time I found my voice, I wanted to die. "I... was wondering....




Sorry I'm going to leave you with a bit of a cliff hanger





***


And he was shirtless.


"Doesn't he own a shirt?" I asked, grabbing a spade. "Unfortunately, I don't think so. Not even in the winter. He's always running around half dressed. She groaned. " It's disturbing that I have to see so much of his... skin. Yuck."


Yuck for her and hot damn for me.




***




"What? I'm not wearing a bathing suit."


"So?" He turned around, grinning. "You could almost strip down--"

***
 
 "I don’t think we got the chance to introduce ourselves the other night at the diner. My name is Blake Saunders.” He offered his free hand.
Daemon glanced at Blake’s hand before returning his gaze to me. “I know who you are. ”
Oh, geez. I twisted toward Blake. “This is Daemon Black.”
His smile faltered. “Yeah, I know who he is, too.”
Laughing under his breath, Daemon straightened. At his full height, he was a good head taller than Blake. “It’s always nice to meet another fan.”
Yeah, Blake had no idea what to say to that.

***

 Before I could respond or even give thought to the fact that my ...........,
our lips met.  My brain clicked off as my fingers dug through his sweater, and...and oh.  God, his kisses were deep, scorching my lips as his hands tightened on my waist, pulling me against him.
Daemon kissed like he was a man starving for water, taking long, breathless drafts.  His teeth caught my lower lip when he pulled away, only to come back for more

 ***
 The full contact of his body, flush against mine, sent my senses into chaotic overdrive. His tongue swept over mine as his fingers splayed across my cheeks. His hand slid down my side, gripping my hip as he urged me closer. The kisses slowed and his chest rose as he drank me in.
With one last lingering exploration, he lifted his head and smiled down at me.
My heart skipped a beat as he hovered over me with an expression that tugged deep in my chest.
He moved his fingers back up, along my cheek, trailing an invisible path to my chin.
“I didn’t move that chair, Kitten.”
“I know.”
“I’m assuming you didn’t like where it was?”
 “It was in your way,” I said.
My hands were still curled around his arms.
“I can see that.”
Daemon smoothed a fingertip over the curve of my bottom lip before taking my hand, pulling me up. Letting go, he watched me carefully and waited. Waited for…

 ***The full contact of his body, flush against mine, sent my senses into chaotic overdrive. His tongue swept over mine as his fingers splayed across my cheeks. His hand slid down my side, gripping my hip as he urged me closer. The kisses slowed and his chest rose as he drank me in.
With one last lingering exploration, he lifted his head and smiled down at me.
My heart skipped a beat as he hovered over me with an expression that tugged deep in my chest.
He moved his fingers back up, along my cheek, trailing an invisible path to my chin.
“I didn’t move that chair, Kitten.”
“I know.”
“I’m assuming you didn’t like where it was?”
 “It was in your way,” I said.
My hands were still curled around his arms.
“I can see that.”
Daemon smoothed a fingertip over the curve of my bottom lip before taking my hand, pulling me up. Letting go, he watched me carefully and waited. Waited for…

 ***

 That was it.
The lump in my throat was back, but there was no stopping it this time.
Jumping from the couch, I raced out of the room. Tears formed,then slid down my cheeks. Emotion clogged my throat as I wiped under my eyes.
Daemon appeared in front of me, blocking the staircase. His eyes were wide, pupils luminous. I tried to turn away, but he quickly enveloped me in his strong arms.
“I didn’t do this to make you cry, Kat.”
“I know,” I sniffled. “It’s just …”
“It’s just what?”
He cupped my cheeks, his thumbs brushing away the tears.
My skin tingled from the contact.
“Kitten?”

 ***

 'Kat.' He shook his head, his voice a soft denial.
'It doesn’t matter.' I took a deep breath.
'Can we just forget this? Please?'
Daemon smoothed a finger over his brow.
“I can’t forget this and neither can you.'

 ***

"The longer one was because I couldn’t stop gushing. I think I had a new book boyfriend and his name was Tod."

***

His throat worked slowly. “Can I…?” There was a pause and my heart stuttered. “Can I just hold you? That’s all…that’s all I want.”


A knot formed in my throat and my chest tightened, cutting off my voice. I didn’t want him to leave, so I nodded.
Relief flickered across his stoic face, softening the hard lines, and then he walked around to his side, kicked off his shoes, and slid into bed beside me. He moved closer, extending an arm, and I went, curling against his body, my head nestled in the space between his shoulder and chest.
“I kind of like being your body pillow,” he admitted, a smile in his voice. “Even if you drool on me.”

***

I did not understand boys-especially alien boys.

***
 

 "I...I was wondering if you knew where the closest grocery store is. My name is Katy. I moved next door." She gestured to her house. "Like two days ago..."
"I know." I've been watching you for two days, like a stalker.
***


I pulled back, drawing in a sharp breath. Our eyes locked. A wealth of emotion shone in his brilliant green eyes. He cupped my cheek with one hand tenderly, and he spoke in his lovely language. It sounded like three lyrical words—a short, beautiful verse.
“What did you say?” I asked, my fingers loosening around the cover.
His smile was secretive and then his lips were on mine again and my eyes drifted shut. I let go of the blanket, felt it slip away, pool around my hips, and I felt Daemon stop breathing for a moment.
***


I searched for a distraction. Anything. “Tell me something I don’t know.”
Several moments passed before she spoke. “I’ve always wanted a Mogwai.”
“What?” I pulled back just enough to see her face.
 Kat’s lashes still fanned her cheeks, but she was smiling, and some of the pressure eased off my chest. “You’ve seen Gremlins, right? Remember Gizmo?” 
When I nodded, she laughed. The sound was hoarse, as if she hadn’t laughed in a while. Which, of course, she hadn’t. 
“Mom let me watch it when I was a kid and I was obsessed with Gizmo. I wanted one more than I wanted anything in the world. I even promised Mom that I wouldn’t feed it after midnight or get it wet.”
I rested my chin atop her head and grinned at the image of the little brown and white furball sprouting pods. The grin spread into a smile when I realized she wasn’t shaking anymore. 
“I don’t know.”
“What?” She burrowed closer, tucking her fingers against the collar of my shirt.
Tightening my hold on her, I closed my eyes for what felt like the first time in days. 
“If I had a Mogwai, I’d totally feed it after midnight. That mohawk gremlin was a badass.”
Kat laughed again, the sound tinkling inside me, and I felt about a thousand pounds lighter. 
“Why doesn't that surprise me?” she said.


***


I have the feeling we just made a deal with the devil, and he's going to come back and want our first-born child or something."

Daemon waggled his brows. "You want kids? Because you know, practice makes-""Shut up." I shook my head and started walking.

“You really shouldn’t trust a soul in this game. Not when everyone has something to gain or lose.”

***


Dawson raised his arm and two DVDs shot into his hand. “Uh, we have Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.” “Great,” Daemon muttered. I rolled my eyes. “Wussy.” “Whatever.” He elbowed me, knocking a kernel of popcorn between my chest and notebook. I sighed. “Want me to get that for you?” he asked. Shooting him a look, I dug it out and then tossed it in his face. “You’re going to be grateful when the zombie apocalypse occurs and I know what to do because of my zombie fetish.” He looked doubtful. “There are better fetishes out there, Kitten. I could show you a few.” “Uh, no, thank you.” But I did flush. And there were a lot of images that suddenly polluted my brain. “Aren’t you supposed to go to the nearest Costco or something?” Dawson asked, letting the DVDs float back to the coffee table. Daemon turned to his twin slowly, face incredulous. “And how would you know that?” He shrugged. “It’s in the Zombie Survival Guide.” “It is.” I nodded eagerly. “Costco has everything—thick walls, food, and supplies. They even sell guns and ammunition. You could hole up there for years while the zombies are getting their nom nom on.” Daemon’s mouth dropped open. “What?” I grinned.
“Zombies got to eat, too, you know.”

Teaser Two:
Daemon pulled back, brows raised. “Kitten…” “Okay.” I scooted back and he followed, climbing over me, his arms huge and powerful. God, I was in way over my head with him sometimes. “You might be right, but you’re wasting time.” “I’m always right.” I opened my mouth to disagree, but his lips took control of mine, and his kiss reached deep down inside me, melted muscle and bone. His tongue swept over mine, and at that moment, he could have been right all he wanted as long as he kept kissing me like that.

Teaser Three:
I pulled back, drawing in a sharp breath. Our eyes locked. A wealth of emotion shone in his brilliant green eyes. He cupped my cheek with one hand tenderly, and he spoke in his lovely language. It sounded like three lyrical words—a short, beautiful verse. “What did you say?” I asked, my fingers loosening around the cover. His smile was secretive and then his lips were on mine again and my eyes drifted shut. I let go of the blanket, felt it slip away, pool around my hips, and I felt Daemon stop breathing for a moment.

Daemon POV  

        Obsidian

    "We got lucky then.  " She glanced down, brows knitting and when those lashes lifted, I had to force myself to keep breathing normally. There was a quality to those gray eyes—a glimmer that sucked me right in. "It rains here like it does in Florida."            
 I nudged her knee with mine. "I think you may be stuck with me for a few more minutes." Really, that was a stupid excuse for not leaving. I needed something better—no, what I needed was to leave. Get up and leave, but then she spoke again.          
  "I'm sure I look like a drowned cat."  
I'd almost prefer the drowned cat. "You look fine. The wet look works for you."  She scowled. "Now I know you're lying."  I was a lot of things. A liar wasn't one of them. And apparently, I was also unpredictable, so much so that I had no idea what I was doing until I shifted and wrapped my fingers around her chin, tilting her head toward me.              
"I wouldn't lie about what I thought," I said.          
  Kat blinked slowly and my gaze dropped to her lips again. I really, really needed to stop looking at her lips. Muscles tightened at the thought of tasting them. She'd probably clock me in the face and the lay in to me with that razor sharp tongue of her.       
 I leaned forward. "I think I understand now."           
 "Understand what?" she whispered. My unwilling fascination with her—I got it.







My thoughts
Why must you tease us so much . I mean come on these are some hot teasers. Of course I'v already read them and can count that these teases just give you glimpse of the real deal. Check out my review.