Tiger's Curse


 

      
Publishes: January 11, 2011
Publisher: Splinter
Format: Hardback
Page Count: 448 pages
Series: Tiger's Curse (Book 1)
First Line: "The prisoner stood with his hands tied in front of him, tired beaten, and filthy but with a proud back befitting his royal Indian heritage."



Blurb

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she'd be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that's exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spell- binding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever. Tiger's Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more. "... a sweet romance and heart-pounding adventure. I found myself cheering, squealing, and biting my nails - all within a few pages. In short, Tiger's Curse is magical."


Review

Lets just start out Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I have to tell you what this book means to me. It is what got me started with reading. Before I read this I would have never imagined that I would have any interest in any type of book, but I fell in love with this book and now I have a blog, read about five chapter books a week, and am writing my own story that you can find on wattpad. My username is 7Whitetiger7, btw. I have to admit that this book gets off to kind of a slow start, but after it gets going it doesn't stop. There are four books in the series. I love tem all, so make sure to check out all the other stuff pertaining to Tiger's Curse. This book has just the right amount of action, and is full of romance. The tension and chemistry among the characters is so real you get drawn into the allusion that Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan are real. I recommend this book for everyone. NO matter if your 7, twenty-one, or eighty. Its perfect for all age groups. Its so hard writing reviews for books without giving anything away, so instead just trust me when I say you will have to love this book.


Teasers coming soon...